-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I rested my head on his shoulders as I let his words wash over me. Married? Him to me? Somewhere the equation to that didn't work right, there was ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla I repressed the giggle that threatened to excape when he started blushing. "Sib!" A familiar and scary voice called from the kitchen. Crap I ws in trouble now. "I ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I was torn, part of me wanted to save myself to run to forget all about him, and the other part of me was the part that was in ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla When we parted I smiled at him, "I love you," I said simply, happily, and yet sadly. "Why do you look sad about that?" he asked "You're leaving, I ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 Little green fishey!!!
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Can ya post as Marc Max? I'm rather bored at the moment)
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I smiled, "sounds like fun." He took my hand and gently pulled me to my feet. "You're allowed to leave now?" "Yeap, they were gonna release me tomorrow morning ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I rolled over, thankful that today was my last night in this hospital, my IV wasn't even in anymore. "Sib?" I had every intention of grunting and ignoring whoever ...
Jun 5, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Oh crap where'd Sybyla go? OH WELL message me when you're ready to bring me back)
Jun 4, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
*epic fails* Not that far into English yet Nate! Can you push it back a year?
Jun 3, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
7/10 egasp! pretty
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...
YWS!
Jun 2, 2008 -
Re: Nude maid accused of really cleaning up
Where did she hide it?
May 28, 2008 - Re: Art by Alzz May 28, 2008
-
Re: The Second Spectrum of Sanity [Sec. 2: The Eating of Pies]
Prok, First, thanks for the email about this, chances are I would have totally missed it without it. Now onto the matters at hand... "Someone's cooking," you say, and your ...
May 25, 2008
