User avatar

Alice

  • OOC Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Mabel plllllllleeeeeeaaaase post I'm bored!

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adam, if this means you're dopping out you are ddddddeeeeeaaad you're coming back! Remember what total hell the Highwind was in when I was the captian?! Alice pushed the buttons ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "I...I uh...." HOLY SHIT! I hadn't thought he was all that serious when he said it the first time. "Duh!" I finally shouted. His lips came on mine. "Tonight," ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Syb," Marc said calmly grabbing my arms to hold me still, I looked at him silently, "I won't lose you down there, I can't lose you at all. I ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Tears welled in my eyes, I believed it. "Thank you," I whispered. His arms came around me and I buried my face in his chest. "Thank you for understanding. ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I waited for his responce as I studied my shoes, "if you still love me after what I just said." There was a hole in the top of my ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla "Well..." I started to pace, "I could be classified as a murderer." "A what?!" "A murderer, I killed someone about 3 years ago." "Why?" I really didn't want to ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla A sharp pang hit my chest, why didn't he say something? I really didn't care that he did have daughters just that he didn't tell me. "Why didn't you ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla My mind was made up, I was going with him, I'd find some little hole to live in and survive somehow. But it would be possible, with him. When ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I didn't care if I made him mad or not, I opened my cell phone and replied to the text, A guy who pulled me out of the rain ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Tyler was a talker, I felt my cell phone vibrate but felt uneasy about pulling it out in front of him, like if I did, pain would follow. "Where's ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla She nodded in agreement, "no fun at all. I wouldn't mind being a vampire really, but not with James, I hate him. I don't want to be stuck with ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla When Tyler went to take care of the soaking coats I used my cell phone to text Marc. let me know when you're ready to talk. I wouldn't reccommend ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla Once she caught her breath she said "Jackass vampire out to get me, Borrowed some money to save my mom, and then I worked it off for him and ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "I'll explain soon." Her breath caught in her throat, she was getting used to these intense runs, but not completely. She was out of breath. She turned around and ...

    Jun 12, 2008


hop exploded again, someone get the re-hopinator
— vic