User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I could feel my hands shaking, I had never been this afraid before. Ronan's hands tightened around mine, "it'll be okay, theres nothing to fear." "Easy for you to ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I held on tightly to Ronan's hand. This place was WAY too creepy for me. "Can we go now Ronan?" "Just a couple more minutes, theres something interesting down ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I wasn't really interested in the building, I was a little scared of it actually. It gave off a bad vibe. Like a haunted house would. But Ronan was ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I hadn't been hiking in weeks, I missed it! Eventually I stumbled and had to let go of Ronan's hand to steady myself, and I didn't regrab it. I ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "My folks aren't coming home until around midnight!" I said, "Its only four!" He sighed and came along. "What if we get lo-" I shoved my hand over his ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice I sighed, "they won't be home yet ." He smiled, "good." "Lets go hiking," I suggested. "Hiking?" "Yeah, theres still a couple places we haven't gotten to yet." Random ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Bella!" I shout whispered. I sat up on the bed and kissed her. "I'm glad you're okay." "I broke my writing arm! I'm far from okay!" I kissed her ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random "Not yet!" The doctor sounded impatient with me, and I was just as impatient with him. I wanted to see her damnit! I wanted to make sure she was ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Random I winced, and shoved a brownie in my mouth. "Its gone. " he said. "I think it would just be cheeper to buy a porche than to fix it." ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice Ronan was awake, so was I, but I pretended not to be. AT least until my cell phone rang. "Alice?" Bella's mom asked. "Yeah?" Bella's mom told them about ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (I had writers block) Sybyla Soon I felt Marc nudging me, urging me to wake up. I didn't really want to. "Come on love, time to meet my general." That ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Luna planes scared the crap out of me, so I wasn't that apposed to sleeping. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep in my seat. (CRAP!)

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Thank God! Alice addressed the crew. "Guys..." she took a deep shaky breath, "Adam is...dead or missing." She wasn't quite sure what she expected from the rest of the crew. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla Luna I kept my arm looped around his, I was slightly nervous about the whole thing. "I love you," I said in a whisper shout so he could hear ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. We were really getting married!!!! We started making phone calls.

    Jun 18, 2008


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor