-
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "Bella," I said, "I love you." Bella smiled. Ronan looked at me and pouted. "I love you too Ronan," I said before I kissed him lightly.
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Forever rewrite chapter 1
Sorry this story has been removed.
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Secrets
Hey! He was my best friend, and his happiness came before mineāself-sacrificing person that I am, I mused, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I had helped him ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 humorous but backwards and annoying.
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice I didn't really want to wake up, but after hearing that Bella was near my eyes shot open and I stood up. A little too quickly my foot was ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla "I'd like to get the chance," I smiled back. "You won't," a voice said, we nearly jumpped out of our skin. "Come on Syb, just give up." Panic made ...
Jul 1, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "What if she can't find us?" God I was such a pessimist. "She'll find us, and if not she'll call." "While we find ourselves freezing to death." "Pessimist." "You're ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random Marius: this is confusing! Bella: I'm confused. Marius: Oh crap mom's making me go do yard work. Talk to you later. I signed off. Was Bella figuring out who ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Random Marius: yeah. Bella: cool. Whats she like? Marius: hrm... Bella: hrm...? good or bad? Marius: its a thought noise. I'm trying to think of the right way to describe ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla Marc was right, I adored these girls already. Later that night I was struck with the sudden urge to write. i slid out of bed and grabbed a notebook ...
Jun 29, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
7/10 confusing but cool
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla "Do you think they'll like me?" I asked nervously. I wanted them to like me. "They'll love you, so will the guys." I smiled slightly, "thats comforting." He moved ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Awww Ariel is cute! I modified the lyrics from "Just the Girl" by the Click Five. It's my new thing.
Jun 25, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla I smiled, "he sounds interesting." He squeezed my hand. "General McKay, this is my new wife." The general smiled at me. "Nice to meet you."
Jun 21, 2008 -
Re: Alice, Bella and friends.
Alice "Its not locked is it?" I asked, uncomfortable with the whole thing. "Yeah." "We're screwed." "We are not." I was trembling again, fear was setting in so was the ...
Jun 20, 2008
