User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I took the soup. "Thanks," I said slurping the soup slightly. I felt too sick to eat it all, so I set it on my night stand and fell ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was, but I was also in my house with a guy I had a crush on. Even sick I would look normal. "I'm fine," I said as I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I sat on the roof waiting, unsure. I felt exposed and afraid. I heard somebody bustling up the stairs. I resisted the urge to run. I nearly screamed when ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian We went around a tree and found lying on the groud a wolf, but not just any wolf. it was Fire. "Oh god no!" Where was Cara? How far ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I waved to the guy and motioned for the window, telling him I would slip out nadh e wouldn't have to deal with Tristian. "What if I don't?" he ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~Home~Skipping school. There was one problem with his request, I had to pee. Rolling I climbed out of bed and onto the floor, luckily I was on my feet. I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Tristian just go please." I couldn't bear the thought of him being hurt because of me. "No." "Aw come on Tristian," he mocked, "leaved the poor girl alone." Angel ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla~home~skipping school "I don't think so," I said. "They'd be at work." "Alright then, where's your key?" "In my room, but there's one under the mat."

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I continued on. I couldn't look at the sky, I couldn't see Cara fly away. I still felt like I would never see her again. Vomit curled in my ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I drifted in and out of sleep as he drove me. I had the fleeting thought that he didn't know where I lived. "Kaleb, you don't know where I ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Ya. But there's not much we can do now is there?" Alice said. "We're all exausted and need food and a good nights rest." Everyone hearitly agreed. Matt and Rick ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    (Hey Mable its your turn for Kaleb)

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Sybyla I didn't know how to start. I sighed and wrote one sentence. Life is what you make it, she made it what she wanted. What interesting thign was there ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian I heard Cara whisper softly after me, and I stopped, I turned around and said "you too please." She smiled and nodded. I turned back around and walked away ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Tristian," I said touching his shoulder lightly, "don't get hurt because of me." "I won't." I watched as he walked right into the sunlight, unfazed. This wasn't a vampire. ...

    Jul 8, 2008


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard