User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I looked at Kyle's big brother and smiled as I blushed, "hi." I said. Idly playing with my hair. "Hi Syb." He said. (we were doing so good too!)

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused, nervously hesistating on the edge. I didn't stay there long, tears were blurring my vision slightly and before I let any of them fall I stepped foward ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever rewrite chapter 2

    Sorry this story has been deleted.

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 1 [edited]

    Ello Saint! I'm much obliged for this! movie scenes of people coming up to the When I first read that I said to myself "wtf?" and re-read it. It seems ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mr. Perfect

    I walk through the hallways of my mundane high school, my best friend at my side. Jordan trailed off, not looking that worried. I laughed as we sat down at ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla Dad knew I was mad enough that he didn't try to stop me. If he did, I would bust into histerical tears, and he did not know how to ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Heey! It died!

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Blaze

    Christian "I'm going after her," I said, "you guys go on that way and save the village." I bent down by Fire to wake him up, he'd definately be a ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Dad," I said, "when did Kyle go home?" "A while ago, right after you fainted." "Why?" "I kicked him out." I stared at my dad agast. Why the hell ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    **Alright an do I'll have to skip ahead to the next night then.** Sybyla I was really against going with him, I didn't want to get him into any more ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Why are the Ads such a big deal? *confused* they don't bother me any...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "That was your death warrent." I whispered. "Oh well, you're going back to bed." "You're sweet," I whispered. He laid me back in bed and dissappeared again. I didn't ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I heard dad yelling at Kyle and I willed myself out of bed. I raced down the stairs. "Calm down dad, he's not lying." I couldn't quite see his ...

    Jul 11, 2008


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein