User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused and looked up and around, "yeah." He grumbled something. I turned to the semi, I knew Kaleb needed to go to the hospital. "HELP!" I screamed at ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    Elizabeth She went to her desk and pulled out a peice of paper and began writing a letter. Gregory, I hope you can feel it as well as I do. ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I cowered under Kaleb, praying that he wouldn't be hurt. There was a sickening screeching sound and a sudden crash. "Syb? Syb are you okay?" I groaned, after the ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    *When in doubt cause a car crash* Sybyla I rode along while we tried to figure out what to do. The sun slowly set and we decided to go to ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla He wasn't lying. By the time he pulled away I was lightheaded. "Please don't take me home," I asked, "I don't want to." "You have to eventually." "But not ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I opened my mouth to take a deep breath and scream, but when I was about to breathe out, I found his mouth on mine. Kissing me into a ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled up at Kaleb, flat footed he could easily rest his chin on I head, I was short. "I will, if I feel extremely ill I'll tell you." ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I paused startled at the idea, but it was more welcome than to go home. I grinned. "I have my backpack in my truck." He grinned too. "You wouldn't ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I don't care," I said, "I'm dead anyways, may as well go out with a bang." He laughed. "Time to go home you still look a little sick." "I ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was sorta bummed. I had hoped the kiss would last longer than that. I swerved to infront of him and standing on my tip toes I pulled his ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alice's Critique Shop

    The grand opening of Alice's critique shop! I'm good for every kind writing except poetry. You don't want me wasting your space with poetry I'm no good at it. I'm ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 2

    Ello Saint! Renee stared at the twin mulch sacks with a look of sour distaste. They were innocent-looking enough; plain burlap with the company’s logo stamped in bright red, but ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I let my hand brush acrossed his. "I meant with us. I didn't know if you thought I'd hate you because of what your last name is or if ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "I...I really like you Kyle. I couldn't stand..." I stopped, I wasn't sure what I couldn't stand. "Couldn't stand what?" "I couldn't stand anything about the situation, I had ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Alice "Yeah? Thats the cool part, the house though..." I shuddered. "Its creepy when its getting dark out." Ronan put his arm around my shoulders, "We'll come back at noon." ...

    Jul 19, 2008


That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo - and it's worth fighting for.
— Samwise Gamgee