-
Re: Every Nook -edited-
Don't take anything I say too literly, I'm scarcastic even though it doesn't work virtually. Ignore the scarcasm, things I say are worth listening to ya know. clock inch forward ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Fine then," I said kissing his cheek and taking the remote, "I get control of the remote then." He didn't seem to mind. I flipped through until I found ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Then we'll need the phone and money, which are out in my car." I tried to stand up, but he grabbed onto my back pocket and pulled me back. ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My fingers played with his hair. We just sat there listening to music for a while. Finally he shifted, and groaned, immediately taking fault for the pain I bolted ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla As soon as we entered the living room I sat him on a large couch. "Really this-" "Humor me," I said as I sat next to him. My tiny ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Your brother found out I'm a Crawford." Kaleb made a face. "He says it doesn't matter that its our parents fight, not ours." "Come on," he said, "doesn't matter ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "We do," I said flatly. "I don't give a shit that he's a Tarver." I settled more comfortably into the seat. "I like Kaleb for Kaleb, and I'm probably ...
Jul 24, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I faked a smile, "duly noted." We got him into the car and drived back to his house. His brother and I sat in the front seat, in an ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Sybyla The next morning passed easily, I helpped Marc make breakfast, and we ate with the kids. I could feel a habit in the making here, it was a good ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We all watched as he tried to stand up, I bet I was the only nervous set of eyes of the group. From what the doctor said I gathered ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla When I pulled away, it wasn't willingly. I could tell he was in pain. "Don't push yourself," I warned. "I wasn't," he said in mock innocence. "Don't do anything ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I sat there, akwardly holding Kalebs hand. I probably owed him my life. I was frail, falling didn't agree with me. Not that falling agreed with anybody, but I ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled, "its okay, I swear I still feel fine." "Promise?" "I probably feel better than you do." He shifted and grunted. "Probably." His brother walked in.
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I sat down in the chair next to him, and grabbed his hand lightly. "So when do I get to leave?" he asked. "In an hour. Your bother's here ...
Jul 23, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Kaleb fainted. I fought of histerics. "Call 911," I ordered. I didn't have my cell, it was in the trunk of my car. The trucker ran back to his ...
Jul 23, 2008
