User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    If one day was 24 hours and each hour was 60 minutes and each minute was 60 seconds and i have no clue how long a second is how old ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    AJ~~~ Teach me French! Answering machine~~~ Ok tis all good now, I figured out how to work it! *snicker* Shut up Pen, well anyways call me back when you get ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    Being a vampire both rocks and sucks. It rocks because you have enormous power and it sucks becasue if you ever really care about someone you cant find it in ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "The who what now? Please use elemantary stuff! I'm a middle school drop out!" ~Eathan

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Fly. I dont

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    OK! geeze i was bored! I'm gonna fix it! ignore my last post and Bellas (Bella's goes along with mine :) Sara shot awake, launching herself so far forward she ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    If i was to tell you my entire life story, you'd die of boredom. So I'll just give you the sum ups... I was born in the same town i ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    but i dont

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Put the dishes on it of course!" Madame Morinane "Put it together"~~~Gwen "I have no clue, collage kids don't do that, espically when we're running from evil vampires." ~~~AJ *What ...

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I'm not a lunitic! Just because I camp during full moons and dont use a tent doesn't mean anything! I AM a vampire, and you're just an insigfiant mortal!~~~~~Alice Johnson

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A hansom, slightly gay guy *Pheonix Page

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice tries not to step on the jello, she doesn't like green jello, or green pudding, or green jelly, or anything green and edibul, except for green frosting and such.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    a dog, thats just what i get Jim Johnson (his parents were cruel)

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "You, Alice you never have to ask that again the answer will always be you." *My soul or yours? who's would you kill first?

    Apr 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Green jello? ooooooooooooook

    Apr 19, 2007


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand