User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    granted but now you've got skin cancer I wish I had more caffiene pills.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever rewrite chapter 4

    Sorry this story has been deleted.

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Whoops forgot my wish! i wish my parents were just a smidge less parinoid.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but you get fired

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10 flower!

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Sounds good. Won't take more than 5 minutes either would it?" He grinned, "not how I make them." "How do you make them then?" "From the beginning." "Oh joy," ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "I know you're not." I patted his head and returned to the fridge to look for eggs. "You don't know your way around the kitchen," he breathed ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I followed Kaleb closely and as soon as he entered the kitchen I made him sit down at the table. "You're in pain." I stated bluntly. "No Im no-okay ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "its okay, not a terrible way to wake up." He smiled at me. *uber cry*

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was screwed, I knew it. If I left and went to school I'd be free from extra trouble, but I'd be worrying about him all day and then ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I woke like usual at 5 thirty in the morning. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Kaleb smiling at me. I blinked a couple times, "how ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We sat watching for a while until there was a knock on the door. "That would be the pizza," I said and stood up to pay him before Kaleb ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever rewrite chapter 3

    Sorry this story has been deleted.

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice...Alice... ALICE! She paused and blinked looking up from the map on the computer. Aye? I know where Adam is! "Ohly crap!" "Ohly?" I paused and then started laughing, "Holy." ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla I gave the cabbie Annie's address, and we crammed ourselves in. By the time we'd get there the sun would be down, and she'd be awake. My hand unconciously ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena