User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    What the hell was she going to do? She was trapped in limbo, an unpleasent limbo. Her twitching grew more violent she shook from side to side, trying to fight ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "Hey Sytri you got your cell handy? I left mine... I don't know where." Sytri smirked and handed him her cell phone. "Who you gotta call?" "The old friend." "This ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "ADAM! ITS LIKE HUGE! I DON'T KNOW WHERE ITS COMING FROM!..." Alice runs out of ideas, but wait... "MARCO!"

    May 10, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ireland Research Paper

    This is my research paper for my English class, I'd really like an A so can you help me? PLEASE! Ireland Ireland the land of: castles: rolling green hills; striking ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sorry Adam, Mad has a different Idea Sara floated somewhere out in limbo, trapped between times. She wanted to go back and kill Peter, regardless of what happened, but she ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    "Very well Oliver, but remember I am no mere captian. I have other ships that are more loyal to me than money. By taking our lives you will be signing ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    oh mad kels was over here and i was helpin her with the stuff and i forgot so i like posted that and it was an oops

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Yeah i've got no idea about Owen's idea, so... yeah i'm gonna do somethin else :D It was Sara's turn to look again now. Owen couldn't say his plan outloud, ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Rayan stood on the deck and watched as the Cutlass drew closer. They were going to hail her. Oh how would she love to tell Oliver how she managed to ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice shrugs, "not really, but I've always had a good sense of direction. But just in case... ADAM WHERE ARE YOU!!!"

    May 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice weaves her way through the tightly packed trees, occasionally stumbeling over a rock or something but never falling. She's getting better at this!

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Name: Captian Rayan Gender: Female Position: Captian Ship: The Dragon fly Eye color: Sea blue Skin color: Strangely pale Weapons: Cutlas, dagger, pistol, and a rifel on hand some where ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Mad did the thought ever occur to you that you should be afraid of me and Bella? I mean come on Adam can't really kill you, but WE can. And ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Mad you should start actually introducing the characters! the profiles and such aren't ENOUGH! I'll post the actual story thing later. And Misspriss how about a calling stone?* calling stone=you ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Matt why are you taking bug dna?... Never mind i dont want to know." Alice looks down and notices her shoes are covered in bug blood. "EEEwwww... thats cool actually." ...

    May 7, 2007


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon