-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "I don't have room for much more than that," I admitted. We then proceeded to shove everything we could into everybag we could find. I took books of course, ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I wasn't worried to begin with, I just needed five days change of clothes and my "runaway cash stash". My cash stash contained over five hundred dollars. I added ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla When they released me Kaleb made it a point to take my arm gently as we walked to his truck. I stared at the bottle of perscribed pain pills ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My heart stuttered, and so did my words, "r-r-really?" He smiled and he nodded. *aw crap! *sobs* *
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "I have to, at least for my clothes and money." I knew I wouldn't ever see that house again after I left, nor my dad. I had no other ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I woke up to bright lights, and instantly reconized it as a hospital. Dangit Kaleb. "What happened?" "You fainted," he said and then his tone switched over to concerned ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
Sybyla "Its always good to have a back up plan," I said, "just in case." I came to Annie's door, and knocked, the door swung open too easily. I started ...
Jul 29, 2008 -
Re: Forever rewrite chapter 5
Sorry this story has been deleted.
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Random Vampire Story 2
(Erm...I need Mable to post XD)
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 3
Hey Saint! I'm finally getting around to critiquing this one! because he hadn’t had a hit in days. I think when you're going through a detox it'd be called "a ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I cringed, I should have thought of something less used than falling down the stairs. But it was always the simplest excuse. I knew he was gonna find out ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla My pulse fluttered. He called me love. That didn't help my strange inability to lie to him. "I'm fine," I said, "I just fell down the stairs yesturday no ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We spent the day the same as much as yesturday, sitting on the couch watching television, and me trying to make sure he wasn't in any pain. "Why do ...
Jul 28, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
*We gotta get more going on....Idea! Message me and ask then I'll tell then*
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
granted but the sanity is worse than the insanity I wish I could stay awake forever if I wanted to.
Jul 26, 2008
