User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice chuckles and pulls him to his feet, "time to go find Bella."

    May 18, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Magic 8 Ball

    Magic eight ball sitting on my desk, Will I get the answer that I wish? Will I know if I will find, Whatever it is my heart resigns? Or will ...

    May 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice smacks rick upside the head, he should know better than to eat off of the floor! Espically in a place this old.

    May 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Cole threw his body into her, knocking her grip on Sebastian off, he tumbled to the ground and before they could prepair for a full frontle attack again she vanished.

    May 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Black Widow Cliche

    Bitter, hurt, pain, nice. Perhaps I like gore too much but I love the end. It just reminds me of a black widow. If you ever concidered changing your title ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Ireland Research Paper

    OKAY THIS IS NOW AN OUT OF DATE POST, I TURNED THE PAPER IN! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    "Miv are you sure you're okay?" Jakson asked. "I'm sure," she said faintly, the sun quickly rising was making her weaker. She'd have to tell Jakson eventually, she'd wait for ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice bends backwards a little bit and is narrowlly missed by the laser. "Roya be careful!"

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Keira just sat down to rest for a moment when Ishtar caught up with her. "Not a good time to rest," she murmered. She lifted Keira's arm around her neck ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara, Greg, Alexx, and Owen appeared outside of THE MALL. They all stumbled a little bit, not quite used to that method of traveling. "When is Peter supposed to show ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Roya i promise i'll find you a weapon soon okay?" Alice also hopes that Johnathon's still not in existance, and not in this plot.

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Elizabeth and Gared caught up with her first, Elizabeth leaped on her back knocking her to the ground. Clara rolled over and started crushing Eliza. Gared pulled her off and ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Say, "just a friend.'" Ishtar said. "Just a friend for now." "Okay, my name's Viamire, what's yours?" "'Gonzo,'" she replied. Viamire knew that name. "You're the one with the mind ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice realizes her Claymore is missing and grabbs roya by the tail, "give it back!" Roya reluctantly hands the claymore over.

    May 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    alice runs towards the temple and climbs up to get to the window. She drops in and says, "has anybody seen my stuff?"

    May 17, 2007


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27