User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Tips Re: Block

    This isn't really advice, this is a plea for help. In a story I am working on I've gotten to a point where it just sounds bad, and going back ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    I love it! I have a weird thing about masks hats and bags. I imagine mine to be big enough to cover half of my face. Which using the metaphore ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    Samantha shop lifted about twelve books without being noticed. One of the glories of being a vampire you could minuplate people's minds and make them forget stuff. Like the chasier, ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    [(oops i got cunfuzzled rather easy for me)]

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar loved the way that they were handleing this. Annoyed she walked outside to join the confrontation and to answer the changlings question. "She's upstairs in a vampire proof room." ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: BAN FRED!!!

    geeze rick, he's a computer program, he can't scare you that bad. face/palm

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar saw the golden necklace and sent a mortal out to fetch it. "If she transforms back just drop her and come back inside. At that point our people can ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    Her eyesite had improved immensely, she could easily find her way around her pitch black apartment. She was grateful that Jakson hadn't insisted on staying. She'd need to see if ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost and Found

    wow, not the reaction i was hoping for. This site really shows the differences in the ways people regard poems, this one actually made MadHatter sick when i had him ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighs and chases after Nutty, "wait for us!"

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar didn't even waste time getting a guy into a room, she just lured one into a corner and drank her fill. She ordered him a thing of beer and ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara sat with her arms crossed her eyes fixed on Peter. It was the first time in three years that she had seen him, and it took every ounce of ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    *adam brillant, i can't post quite yet, and neither can Mad. our characters are kinda stuck in limbo so i'll post at some point (prolly tomorrow)

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar grew too hungry to wait any longer. She went back inside to suduce a man hoping to get laid at the bar. Too bad she didn't have time for ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar walked out of the club, hungry. She could smell the wear wolf near by but thought that he wouldn't dare attack her so close to the club. She didn't ...

    May 20, 2007


Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly