User avatar

Alice

  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    I like the second one and the one with the kid and the sparkeler? If you cut the rail out of the second one it would look so abstract. The ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!

    Is she supposed to look that tall? cuz if she is that looks flippin sweet! same if she isn't though

    May 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hekategirl's pics!

    no offence at ALL but the first two, forgive my cruel wording but they sucked. the last one was cool.

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' stood hesitantly by the sink, now regretting getting mad at Ishtar. She needed someone to talk to without the fear of hurting anyone. Mika was nice, one of the ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    oh no, Elizabeth realized what Clara's plan was. She screamed at Gared in her head, Gared! Don't come! I'll find a way out myself! She knew he wouldn't hear her. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice tries to stand rick up who collapses again, "guys i've got to get rick out of here, he's in no condition to fight." Alice tries to turn around and ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar heard the cry from the girl's room. She rose up from under Adrians arms and flew up stairs with such speed that Adrian could hardly keep up with her. ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    omg they have am exert from Eclipse in the back of NEW MOON now. and if i could pull characters out of books, i'd pull edward out.

    May 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara watched Greg through her window. He was doing something, she wished she knew what. She wiped tears from her eyes and felt the need to move again. She took ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Running from wolves.

    Samantha cringed at the baby in her arms. She wasn't good with kids.

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "No dogs in here!" The vampire at the bar called. "We don't want your kind here! Either go back to human form or leave!"

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Roya!" Alice screams trying to go after her but buckling under rick's weight. After all he's 17 and she's 13.

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Roya can you turn back and get out of my bag please? Rick's kinda hard to hold up, no offence rick, I can hold him here just not move."

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "All I could smell was her adrenilne and fear. I had to help her. That's all I know." She stood up and walked back inside, leaving the door ajar incase ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hits her head for rick, he got her klutz. She bends down and helps him up leaning him against her.

    May 21, 2007


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec