-
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I smiled, I already felt comfortable doing this. "I think we should hold off on the firewood as long as we can," I commented, "I'll test the stove out ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I couldn't say it, thinking of the words sounded weird and akward. So I just went along with the "Everything's okay" method. "I'm sure," I insisted. "I'm just a ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 4
Yay! chapter four is finally up! The walking cliché was back, I like how you opened the chapter. “Aren’t I always, my lovely Jessica?” he said, practically singing. Side characters ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla We sat in silence. This was a turning point. I wasn't sure if it was a good one even. My head swam with questions. Something felt different with them ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?
Bummer! I'm sad the chat had to get shut down, but from what I've read something really REALLY serious must have happened. So as bummed as I am, I'm grateful. ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Oi Pierre
Hey there Day! I'm feeling rather vicious today so don't take anything I say as an opinion of the story until I actually get there ^_^. It has to be ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Every Nook -edited-
Hey! I had a draft saved for half of this from the 28th, thanks a lot for the re-write. :roll: But that's okay, it caught my interest enough the first ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: So its July...
It's July, about to be August. Are people already mentally plotting out their NaNo plots? I am.
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I thought about that for a minute, home was a trailer, and the trailer was anywhere they wanted it to be. It sounded both uncomfortable and good. She listened ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I had an idea, "how about Mexio?" "Mexico?" "Yeah, our money's worth more down there, and we're Americans, something about that sounds fun." "But Mexico? Too hot." "New York?" ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I turned the key for him, "I'm ready." He grinned at me and started driving. "So where we goin?" I asked after a mile or two of silence between ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I cringed, I didn't have any plans for college anyways, a GED was all I needed really... "I could live with my GED, I could still get into Harvard ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "We need to go back to school and tell them we're transfering to homeshcool, or doing that internet thing..." "We'll email them, I got my computer we'll go to ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Alright," I said, "the trailer would be more than handy. I need to call and leave a message on my dad's machine." He arched an eyebrow, "why?" "So he ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I giggled for a moment and then became solem. "You don't have to come, I'll still write, and come visit you as often as I feel safe to. You ...
Jul 30, 2008
