User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice remembers the King of Jamland, "Yo!" She hops out and does the pound it thing with the fourteen year old king. "Hows it goin my home slice?" "Jamin as ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory fought the tears that threatened to blur her vision. The beasts were killing her best, damn them she would make them suffer. She attached her arm harpoon attachment and ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar pondered this for a moment, "I have no idea." Adrian groaned, she had no clue what she was doing? Damn her.

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory strolled around Jacob eying him, her shoes made her just a little bit taller than him. "And who might you be?" "Jacob," he eyed her like she was a ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "As am I," Ishtar said. "And if she is," Adrian nudged Ishtar as he spoke, "I am as well."

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "DAMNIT!!!!" Cole cursed in every language that he new and a few he just picked up somewhere. Now he was going to challenge Yessi and Amord without a plan at ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adam watches as Bella Matt and the now unconcious Mr. Knight come into view. She opens the window and shouts, "hey you guys!!!!"

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "That's beyond the point," Gared said, "I have to find her." "And if you do?" "I'll kill Clara." "And i'll help!" Jake chimed in. "No you'll be back home, Jacob ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Crap!" 'Gonzo' shouted and tried to push everyone out of the way. The room became ice cold and started shaking. Not knowing what else to do 'Gonzo' ran over and ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice suddenly gets the feeling that she's out of place, and wants to fix it. Even if it means leaving for a while.

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University Thread

    Hi i just joined!!! my characters not a student but a hunter of the wolf griffin things!

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stands up just as Adam starts the ship going off at a very fast pace sending her falling back into the couch, giggling.

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Name:Rory Age:22 Blonde hair Blue eyes A hunteress Doesn't go to the school (I'd put the enterence in here but i believe that MadHatter could better do it justice)

    May 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "She's not leaving, and neither are you. Or I shall be forced to tag along," Ishtar smiled. "You really do enjoy making my life miserable don't you?" Adrian said. "Of ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice pulls out her MP3 player and turns on I miss you by Blink 182. One of her favorite songs.

    May 29, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith