User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice gets out of the delivery ship on planet Alexandretia. Its supposed to be a very cultured planet. She walks down the crowded streets and sees a cool celtic shop. ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara smirked, "you are." she stood up and sent a blast of energy at him. Wow, she didn't know she could still do that. "Mine came back too." She slashed ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    THREE WEEKS LATER!!! Dear...Guys, I'd ask how you were, but even if you did write a letter back I wouldn't get it. Since i've left I've hitched a ride back ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Do not assume anything about us wolf," Ishtar said sharpely. "Remember you are well out numbered. And we do not take kindly to insults."

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You

    Wow... I like it. I'm not sure what you should fix, except for some reason i'm obsessed with ... on the last line MAYBE it would look better with ... ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "So where are we going?" Alice asks the driver.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Jay quickly takes Alice's teleport back to the ship thingey away. "There, first thing they'll do is try that I'm sure." "Thanks Jay." Alice climbs into the passenger seat of ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice teleports with Jay to the Highwind, leaves the letter on the dashbord, honks the horn and teleports out with Jay. THE LETTER: For the record I know what I'm ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    Rory was stripped of her armor and weaponry and dragged along Jacob. "I told you to go." "Yeah I don't handle taking orders well." "I've noticed." "Hey losen up a ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    When the song finished Jay and Alice start walking again. "I have a soloution to your out of place problem," Jay says. "Really what?" "Leave them." "What?!!! I can't just ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I've got a surprise for you," Jay says eagerly. "Oh dear god, what is it?" "Hold on!" Jay pulls Alice along the streets until they get to a giant arena. ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara sat in her favorite tree, the only place she forgot about Peter, Alexx, Owen, Matthius, and even though it saddened her... Greg. Those few moments of peace and the ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Jay walk through the Jamland gates which close immideatly preventing Bella to follow. "What do we need to talk about?" "The feeling you've been having lately." "What feeling?" ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' bounced around the ninja's head. She never tried controling so many minds before, as a matter of fact she never really tried one. When her head starting hurting it ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Me and King of Jamland go way back," Alice explains to everyone. "Yes and I need to speak to you inside the castle." "Alright." Alice starts to walk off with ...

    May 31, 2007


Man is by nature a political animal.
— Aristotle