User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice will be okay, but for now is passed out still.

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara looked at Greg sadly for a half a second before tearing Alexx's eyes off of Owen. "We cannot bring back a debted soul, but a soul murdered in cold ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Art Geeks and Prom Queens

    never read it plan to eventually now.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    I was supposed to read tricksters choice for my book club but in fact IT BORED ME. I was countlessly mocked for not finishing it but it bored me beyond ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The YWS Classics List Nominations

    Tolkien, anything by him. If it has already been said sorry for repeating it.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stands up, feels dizzy and passes out, falling down in front of everyone.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice finds her amulet, rubs it, and reappears on the deck of the ship. SHe's still bleeding.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice puts pressure on her shoulder hoping to stay alive as long as she can.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice gets stabbed in the shoulder and uses her vague vampire powers to make herself appear dead. She hasn't got long. She thinks of everyone on the Highwind and hopes ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Alright," Jay says, "you fight and I'll win."

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "You're right, I admit it. But I don't want to go to hell so I'm going to fight you with everything I've got."

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Alice, just face it you're going to die!" "I've cheated death enough times, I can cheat it now." "You're just a burden to them and you know it!" "You may ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice struggles against the dagger coming very close to the now healed hole in her chest.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Jay appears next to Alice. "Go away Jay." "No, I just remembered if you die here you'll be dead for good. The last one was for breaking my heart, this ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    As the sun rose Minerva became exceedingly tired, Holy crow she was a vampire! For a few moments she concidered falling asleep on the couch with the windows open, letting ...

    Jun 3, 2007


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless