-
Re: Anybody write in second person?
So second person is like your talking to the audience? I've wondered this for like EVER and nobody at my school knows not even the teachers.
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Goodnight...
Nate you're obsessed with Pat Butchman, and there is probably the possibility that i will get assasinated for this but who is he?
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice still can't believe that she read his mind!
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"Je ne sais pas." "Moi aussie." "C'est drole n'est pas?" "Ce n'est pas drole!" "How bout the bahamas?" cole suggested. "That'll work."
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice realizes that adam didn't say that out loud! She read his mind!
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
OMG OMG BRILLANT IDEA which i'm not gonna share but i offer this warning DON'T SCREW WITH HANNAH!!!!!!! Greg and Sara walked with Alexx each supporting one side of her. ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"As far away from here as we can."
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Carribean 3
I loved it like i loved the first, the second seemed forced, like you have the idea for something big for a beginning and then an end but nothing in ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"We'll worry about what the demonic blood did to you later, lets go!!!" Cole kept hold of Sapphire's hand as they ran along the deserted streets. Syti had no trouble ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Rory sat in a chair arms folded and legs crossed staring intently at the creature in front of her. "What do you want here?" To build an army "Why?" To ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice looks at the people around them, "they all came to help me? Why?"
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"None at all." "Ishtar, you're really impulsive today aren't you?" "As always love."
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice laughs at rick and helps him stand up, "you're worse than me sometimes."
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"How nice of you we were getting to that."
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"I realized the other day, I left my calling stone in it didn't I." "THats what that was!" Sapphire realized. "Yes," Cole led them out the door and were suprisingly ...
Jun 4, 2007
