-
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice walks by nuns and druids holding her head to herself, they're looking at her funny; like they're afraid of her.
Jun 7, 2007 -
Re: help me out
"What?!!! He doesn't love me!!!" "YEs he does."
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir
"Well from Maine to the bahamas first class on a private flight would be about how much you say?" "Three thousand a piece." Sapphire's eyes widened. "Three thousand?" "Thats not ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice pulls Rick to his feet, "if you hurt yourself again I'm not helping you." She looks over her shoulder, "Where's adam and bells?" She decides to go poke around.
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(k i think we should just roll with it at this point though) 'Gonzo' seeped into Coden's mind. "Coden?" Gonzo? Get out of my head! "Calm down I think I ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Rory screamed in her head, what the hell she couldn't see beyond the haze over her eyes. She could feel the words come out of her mouth but couldn't stop ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara glared at Greg harshley, there was no need for his tone. "Greg now is NOT the time to lose our heads!" "I agree with Sara," Hannah said moving from ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"And of course our petty feuds are unnecessary," the motherly tone in her voice had not yet faded away. "Can we please put them aside for these things?" She looked ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice walks over to rick and looks at his ankle. "You actually ARE worse than me. Congratz. If I die when I take your shoe off it's your fault." "My ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
'Gonzo' was horrified, whatever that thing was it was scarier than anything she had read anywhere, in anything. The others seemed almost as frightened as she was, and were just ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Running from wolves.
okaly dokalies Snoink
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Running from wolves.
yeah any mods wanna delete it?
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Bella you screwed up the name!!!! Its sara or Alexx not Alice!!!
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Griffin University
Rory gave her a look that said shut up. She did. Rory turned back to the creature. "She leaves with me." no she doesn't "Yes she does, do you really ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Something, I don't know.
"They're in the bathroom," Ishtar said and walked in there. "Blankets, sheets, a brand new toothbrush, the mortal stuff." For a moment Ishtar took on a mothering quality, Keira reminded ...
Jun 6, 2007
