User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "The one thats the most mentally stable, aka me." Hannah said. "HA! You're funny, do you really think we're gonna trust you?" Sara laughed. Hannah glared at Sara, "for once ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I don't know, you'll have to go with your friends and she'll join you then."

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I can't! Rick if you care for her at all you will let her go!"

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "You're shoulders are too broad, if you do fit it means somebody broke a part of the hole off which screws with the whole thing. We have to be very ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "You can't, you'll screw with the whole thing!" Miranda exclaims, "and besides you won't fit through the hole." "What hole?"

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stands in front of the loaded gun, "Rick stop it. I believe her."

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "We won't harm her, but we will be forced to harm you if you do not leave now." "Leave him alone!" Alice says, "or I'm not helping you." "Look the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "You don't trust me do you?" Miranda stands in front of a cave. "No I dont trust you." "I can understand why you have a hard time trusting, but trust ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Where are we going?" Alice asks nervously. "No worries, you'll be safe. I promise," Miranda assures. "A lot of people break their promises to me." "I wont"

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was being led away when nutty had her druid epsoide, "Hello, will you excuse me for a moment? I don't mean to be rude, but this is of some ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar's hatefilled glare faded as she extended a hand to Kiera as well, "I'm Ishtar, this is Adrian." "Pleasure ma'am," Adrian said in a very formal and southern accent.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' stood up after having her knees buckle under her. Her head soon stopped spinning and she walked over to Meribelle. She looked at the cut on her gut. "She'll ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Je ne sais pas. Who are you?" She asks the approaching girl. "Miranda." "What do you want?" "To show you something."

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Sorry, but I think they don't trust me. Maybe because I'm half vampire. I don't know." "Hey Alice!" a druid says. Alice spins around staring wide eyed at this person ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice looks over her shoulder breifly but because of the not so nice glances keeps walking.

    Jun 7, 2007


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster