User avatar

Alice

  • Lounge, The Re: What was your first story about?

    A dancing snake. A childrens story that I'm determined to publish someday ^_^.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I pretended to sleep as I laid down next to him, but I wouldn't close my eyes again. Would my dad really come after me? More importantly would he ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 I love the face she's making.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla My eyes widened in horror. She wouldn't be talking long. She had to know the dangers of it...right? She knew what Edward is capable of. "Paris?" Nick said questioningly. ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    10/10 ouch logic.

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I liked it! Bella as a vampire was awesome! The vampire pregnancy thing was weird....And I think it was an unneccessary addition to a series, it ended nicely with Eclipse. ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Name: Claire Age: 21 Country : USA Organization: Venice police force (Detective) Appearance: Personality: She's got a talent for trouble, very independent, and only moderately klutzy. She's totally ab

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A change in YWS?

    Okay so Bella and I were reminising about our first year on YWS, how awesome it was and how...different it seems now. So we were wondering if anybody else thought ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why Was The Chat Shut-Down?

    Rei you're allowed to, just don't expect to get anywhere with it.

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Hold on a second," I said, seeming to startle everyone. I didn't care that he was a vampire, I needed to know if we could trust him. "Can we ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Sybyla "Nick?" "Yeah." "Do you know where Annie is?" He shook his head. Oh crap, only one person...or vampire would be able to take Annie down. "Edward," I breathed in ...

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    (I'm waiting for Nick to see us at the park or hear us shouting his name or SOMETHING ^_^ )

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla She shuddered violently as she tried to remember the dream. What had Kaleb done just before she woke up? She blinked her eyes open with surprise as she remembered. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I was still slightly concious when Kaleb climbed into bed next to me. I rolled away from him, but scooted closer. I had the feeling that if I was ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I giggled, "almost but way overhead." "Huh?" "Nothing," I said innocently. A small pain came from my side, "ouch." "What?" "I just need to take another tylenol." "Okay." After ...

    Aug 1, 2008


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow