User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "She was in her thirties when your pack killed her, she already had made another one and another, she was making her own pack. She's come for revenge!"

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Her pack, yes. But she has been dead for some time, your pack killed her!" Her voice carried over the entire room and everyone turned to look at them. Ishtar ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Rules (I hate this part): 1)one character per person please 2)no god moding 3)rpg 4)please post profiles in red and comments in green 5)please keep this pg-13 no sex, violence ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    same here, and the main reason my parents dont get to read my stuff is because they'll read it out loud in front of me! and then make fun of ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Alice walks in, its the first day of summer and she's bored. "Heylo nutty!"

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Almost Great Regin of Lucifer: Part one

    trust me meep there are a lot of variations, but your defination of a lot may be different than mine so... yeah but there are differences.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Passive vs. Active Voice

    passive voice? one of my teachers once suggested i try that and i like couldnt! Passive voice doesn't exist for me, you could pick my voice out of a crowd, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    dude i had no idea that we (americans) spelled the color gray gray, i've been spelling it grey! Wow do i feel stupid.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    Okay i was just surfing at a cafe a while ago for stuff like this, and I've got what I'm about to post. to avoid plagiarism here is the link ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    I haven't gotten anything published yet, so my parents don't get to read my work, only my very trusted friends get to read my serious work. My parents are kinda ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Almost Great Regin of Lucifer: Part one

    Oh my god! I can't believe I found it! this is like one of my favorites! I remember why I stopped like a thousand pages later than this, I ran ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Ishtar can I talk to for a moment please?" Adrian pulled her to the corner of the room. "I know what was chasing her." "What?!" "A werewolf-vampire." "A mixed breed?" ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    'What the hell?" "We've got to get you out! You don't want to leave because you like this body, but if we don't you'll die!" "Again i say, 'what the ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' didn't move, her eyes remained vacant, she had no clue what everyone else was doing. Told you, Ishtar mocked. [i]shut up Ishtar, I can control it. No you can't ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "I'm a level twenty" (if it goes up instead of down if down 15) "And I have no gift for words." Alice steps on her hands as she lifts her ...

    Jun 7, 2007


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats