User avatar

Alice

  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    these things actually make me lose focus sometimes. But after working on one for a while I was inspired to go back and work on an old one that I ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Internet writing tips

    I just re-read this and discovered this may not be for novels. It looks more like essays or something, like for journalists. Not for novelists. But i'm going to take ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Thanks for fixing that, the rules got a little lax last time so trying to keep them better now.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Remember Kitty, the character is you, follow the form that me and adam used and it will all work good. But I don't think we'll have a problem with you ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Gregs eyes held both love and something else, a dark secret that would soon come into play. "Do you think it was a good idea to leave Alexx alone with ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Kitty if you were to read the origional it would be marvelous and we would all donate like two hundred points to you because it is that long, and you ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily looked around the books, she had never read any of these but wanted to. The library didn't have them. They were amazing though, first editions. What else could an ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Like Adam I am going quietly, this time. But if this is now moved because it's just a diversion from the first one, do not expect me to stay at ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily sneaked a glance at Alles as she walked in. She felt totally safe around him, but had no clue who he was. She only knew magical creatures from town, ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "I'm Emily Ravenscoft, why?"

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    okay heres the deal guys, jack moved this into randomness because it wasn't like a storybook. Even though i argued with him, I agree. What we were doing wasn't like ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "He's okay, he'll wake up when he wants to."

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice begins to pace, thinking about what to do next.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice listens for breath hoping her immortality spell still works, thank god it does. Rick's just in a coma. "Rick you're the biggest idiot I've ever seen, and that's saying ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Rick no I won't! If it were me you wouldn't!" Alice gets an idea. "If it were me you wouldn't kill me, but doesn't mean it can't be." Alice transfers ...

    Jun 9, 2007


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight