-
Re: Something, I don't know.
"We don't know anything about these creatures," Ishtar lied, "except that they are half breeds, not welcome anywhere."
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
They walked like that the whole way back, Sara just moved to the side a little bit to allow them to walk easier. "Greg we're getting soaked, can you make ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 coolio
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
Sara looked down at him for a moment, of course she could forgive him. But would she? He had killed fifty children for her, no she had to forgive him, ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"You saved my life," Emily said, "I had to say thanks." Everyone else told of their reasonings.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Passive vs. Active Voice
I love being in your face with my writing, i don't even know how to do passive voice anymore.
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Internet writing tips
or their language
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 cool!
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
4/10 confusing, whats that from?
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Emily jumpped, she had been twenty one for an hour and had already been once again thrown into the magical realm. She had hoped to just wait out her birthday, ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: I need to say this, however i wrote this when i was fustrate
Weird, I cannot spell worth a crap but everyone who reads it ignores it. And for the love of god don't stop writing, if you're like me in this area ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"A steady hand? God no, when I write my hand flies all over the page, which made it impossible for it to stay still." -Miranda Miller "Of course, when you're ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
granted but the fourm ends I wish I could wish up a good wish that wouldn't start with I wish I could wish up a good wish, that wouldn't start ...
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Crazy Questions
because you defination of fluffy is very closed. *why can't I sleep?*
Jun 9, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
Looks really random, and hard to understand, sorry but 5/10.
Jun 9, 2007
