User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice hears Bella's voice in her head, she tripped again. She was almost as bad as rick. Oh well, but something else was wrong. Shit, she needed help, even though ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romanticness

    *These are three exerts from my story, all romantic of course. But I felt the need to say that these weren't the whole story there is more. Oh and its ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Adrian glanced sideways at Ishtar, her face held regret. "Something's bothering you, tell me what it is now." "Adrian I'm not sure if now's the right time to tell you." ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Block

    Hey You know what else is good for writers block? Putting your pillow on your desk and hitting your head on it, that hurts a lot less then banging your ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My parents are too practicle to encourage me to try this as a carrier. They've seen how often I finish stories (hardly ever) but I think when I finish this ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Northanger Abbey By Jane Austin. Anything romance really, the product of being a hopeless romantic. And for future refrence if you don't like Jane Austin you are not a hopeless ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sighed and wandered down into the kitchen. Matt was probably burning whatever he was making. "Hey Matt," she said as she went into the kitchen. Then just to mess ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    JUST TO SCREW EVERYBODY UP!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Alles, I don't really want to find him. Why would I?" "Because he's trying to kill you." "Exactly, why am I looking for somebody who wants to kill me?" He ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sat in her room reading her newest Jane Austin. "Crap," she said out loud. "This is due tomorrow." She bookmarked her page and walked up to the hull. "Hey ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rap, Rock n' roll, pop, classical

    For me at least I'm rock n' roll all the way. Its just how it goes in my family, if its not rock it's only worth listening to for making ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily looked at Alles, his face held more focus than anything she had ever seen. Even from the immortal beings. He was focusing on what ever he was looking at ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Just so we can get started, I'm posting Rick's for him, whenever he gets around to posting it himself I'll edit this out Resurectedauthor5 Rick Immortal human (for his own ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "I left him with Anna." "Who's Anna?" "Anna helped me and Jake find you." "Where are they now?" "She probably took Jake home by now." "Okay, I'm getting out of ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Thats a very kind offer, but at least for me I must decline. I'm not looking for anyone, or anything. I'm just trying to forget." "Forget what?" "Everything before I ...

    Jun 14, 2007


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA