User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Damnit!" Sara cursed as she came out of her trance. She couldn't see Greg or what he was doing. "I know what you need," Hannah said, "it won't help you ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "I lost my temper. People offering me a chance at what humans call normailty in exchange for killing a bunch of beings somewhat like me does get me mad." "So ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romanticness

    Alainna>>> I'm not why?

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily pulled on her magic, she felt everyone else around her, and she did not like it. Using her magic she teleported away. She didn't know where she went until ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia decided to circle the area. She remained in her human form and started. She heard a snap from away from the pack's direction. She transformed into a morat and ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily ran faster than she ever had before. She ran out of the woods and into the early morning city. She moved so fast that they had a hard time ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Heck I'll go straight in and ask them questions," Ishtar said. "No, you won't," Adrian wrapped his arm around her shoulders protectivly. "These hybrids probably are worse than werewolves and ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Nothing, hakuna matta* *seriously whats happening?* *Hakuna Matta* Alice shut herself off from bella. "She's going to kill me." "What did you do?" Rick asked. "Told her none of the ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I don't know, something else! But I'm not going to kill them." Her eyes burned fire as she glared at him.

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    *Bells Adam looks like he's going to go off the deep end and we all need to like pull him back. We'll be there shortly.* *okay* Alice pulls herself out ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "What?! the realm of the elves?! I'd rather take my chances with my killer thank you." "You can't! If you die everything will go to hell! Literally!" "What the hell?" ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice paced around the kitchen, "Adam are you sure that they're no where on the ship?" "No where." "Damn, well then we'll just have to try something else won't we?" ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We're not destroying them!" Ishtar said almost enraged. *eehhhh can't think of anything***

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    A nurse walked into the room, "would you like us to close the curtians? It is almost day." Gared looked at Elizabeth, she would leave if he couldn't stop her. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    yup, now its time to get back to the story

    Jun 15, 2007


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein