User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Oh Sara," her mother fawned over her as she did her hair, "are you happy?" "I'm happier than I've ever been before." Her mom gave her a hug from behind. ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "I wonder if sleeping pills would stop me from dreaming," she wondered out loud. She got up and wandered to the medicine cabnet. Inside she found sleeping pills, "do not ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Greg? Somethings wrong." "No nothing's wrong." "Yes there is, I see it in your eyes."

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily deleted the message and laid down on her couch. She poured herself another glass of wine. Alles was right she was a spoiled brat. In that realization she took ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    *Edited* made my post longer :D

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia walked along Telayna avoiding Lethero's gaze. He was throughly pissed off with her probably, but she held true to what she said. He wouldn't have to drag her corpse ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Lethero, you seem to have forgotten the fact that I can handle myself, I have for years and will for years. I am coming if you like it or not, ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara looked at the clock and swallowed, "we've got three hours!" She ran to the closet and pulled out the three boxes, she handed Greg his tux box and took ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia as a morat appeared next to Lethero and Telayna and changed back. "I'm going with you." "No you're not," Lethero said sharply. "Lethero I'm not technically part of your ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily stood against the wall, fighting off the tears that would soon come. She couldn't stand looking at any of them when she cried. She took off running around the ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara was deep asleep, but wasn't soo deep that she didn't feel when Greg came and laid down next to her. She snuggled against him, if she hadn't been so ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Alles caught her arm and made her hold still. "Not this time, you're going to get killed out here." "Then I die, I'd rather stare death in the face then ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Gared rose and answered the door, Anna, Jake and some other vampire came in. "Jake!" Elizabeth said happily. "Hey Liz," he said regrettefully. "Are you okay?" "I'm better than Gared ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    Hey i just semi filled one of these out and since I've got Six characters its really proved to be helpful so far. I'm not tempted to go into detail ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice was ready quick, all she had to do was put her boots on and attach her drop kick dagger attachment. She went into the hanger bay expecting to find ...

    Jun 16, 2007


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein