User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily stared blankly at them both, she didn't know what to do. "Emily this is your place! Yours! Push him out!" She tried, nothing happened. "Stop it Emily," the man ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Thank you," Alice agreed and ran in front of Adam. "You don't know where you're going!" Adam says. "Point me in the right direction!" "Left." Alice started to feel cocky ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    James got an ice pack for her head, it was going to hurt when she woke up. Her eyes flickered and she winced when he put it on her head. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't finish!

    NaNoWriMo is what exactly?

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily dreamed of him again, she was running again, but this time she didn't know where she was. This time when he caught her though he didn't attack right away. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Amist all the argueing Georgia slipped away, Lethero would probably kill her for it later but she had to check on him! She walked down the street avoiding people's gazes. ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice groaned and pulled out her claymore, "if we can't find our ways out of the wall maze we'll just break through." "That's a dumb idea," Rick said. Alice put ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia stayed some what to herself, she needed to think. Was he still there? Would he be in human form or would he be hiding? these questions plaged her mind.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Replying to the question I'd have to finish one first, but Bella (writer_chick_13) is currently waiting for one.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Lethero stop it, you'll need help and I'm not going to be around the whole time," Georgia said. Lethero looked at her, "where will you be?" "I have some unfinished ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    'Gonzo' suddenly burst into laughter, everyone regarded her with puzzled looks, "'Gonz' are you okay?" Nathan asked concerned. "Me? I'm better than fine, I'm right and fine. Told you it ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't finish!

    Okay every time I get into a story for some reason I stop! Its like some unknown force that prevents me from getting beyond one hundred pages! I either get ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Hate flurred in Sara's eyes, even though she had expected this she was still pissed off. She felt a surge of power flow through her and she stepped right infront ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily dreamed of the guy three times, the third time he inflicted more pain than ever before. She screamed and shot up straight, staring at her hands and up her ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Whats happening?!" Sara shouted over the noise. "Peter's here." "Damnit!" She screamed, "can't he leave us alone for two minutes?" "I guess not, lets get out of here." "Not without ...

    Jun 16, 2007


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane