User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "They're a mixed breed between vampires and werewolves," Ishtar explained. "Ishtar," Eryc sighed, "not now." "What?" Adrian asked, "is this what you were going to tell me?" Ishtar turned to ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((wow everyone's leaving, I have something but that would involve blowing up the school and having to fix it?))

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James walked just outside of the others. "You recover quickly," he noticed. "I'm vertical, this is about as fast as I'm going though. You owe me big." "Yeah ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "What are these things?" She whispers. "Shh, they're still around here." Alice waits in silence and finally gets a glimpse of Scipio's face, he's cute. "Okay they're gone, come on ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Since I'm in the process of updating the computer in my room I don't type on it and since I have a computer I'm not allowed to type on this ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    only pg-13 because apparently it is a real tattoo that really is evil.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Why are you and your friends here anyways?" Scipio asks. "We were looking for another friend. Something took her here." "Tell me... were these somethings invisible?" "Yeah why?" "OKay, um... ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 pretty.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "But-" "Shut up Sara," her father scolded, "you're getting married while we're here to watch." "Here," her mother said taking off her ring, her father did the same and handed ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Do you know where you're going?" Alice asks. "Yeah, I think," Scipio replies. "You think? Dear with me you better be damn sure." "Fine I'm damn sure I know where ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Alles I don't think I can, I mean I'll try and all but I can't even do one of the simplest spells and get it right!" "I think you'll do ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Game Weapons

    Those are awesome! and I repeate PUT THEM ON THE THREAD!!!

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Why am I so special? Why does he want to kill me so much?" she wipped tears from her eyes as she spoke. "This is way too big for me." ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara picked up the short hem of her dress and ran towards the weapon, grateful that the dress didn't have a train. Her Greg and Alexx all joined Owen at ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia cursed in several languages, "where are they?" "Who be he?" Lethero repeated. "Lose end." "Oh great I feel special," James teased. "Not right now James, we have to find ...

    Jun 17, 2007


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert