User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily walked slowly next to Alles, she had fallen asleep a lot tonight, but each time wasn't all that restful. She was exausted. "I wish I had some coffee," she ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    we're not in the suttle yet heather

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((Alright)) once everyone was back inside Nathan lightly smacked Gonzo upside the head. "Idiot that was like fifty feet!" "Didn't hurt did it?" "No, but still! Idiot!" "Hey... are we ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Wait," Scipio says, "do you hear something?" "No," Alice says. "They're comin up on us! Run!" Scipio pushes Alice ahead and pulls roya behind. "What's coming up on us?" Rick ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Eryc and I could go in, we wouldn't blend in well but we could try." "You're not going in there," Adrian said, his eyes still holding love. "I said I ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    the border was pure boredom, next time i draw this (which may be never) i'll have to use a crayon or something, because pure pencil doesn't work with this.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    Hey rickness, i'm gonna put this on yours. Rock (I hate rap with a passion) Blue october- Sound of pulling heaven down Calling you fairy tale Clumsy card house 3 ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "Lethero I can't understand her!" Georgia cried, Telayna was just repeating the same thing over and over. "Can you understand her?"

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    I don't know whats evil about it my sister (whos into wicca and stuff like that) and my dad (who's watching nothing but the history channel) said it was, and ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James grabbed Telayna's arms and nodded understandingly to eachother. They turned into morats and vanished taking Telayna with them.

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice and Scipio have been sitting in that small room below the stairs for three hours, "they've probably left by now." Alice says being pemistic. "They wouldn't leave without you." ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I don't mean to end it just to put it in a different direction maybe, like after the school blows up this other thing comes and they gotta stop it ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James lifted Lethero up, the two of them could easily support him. "Who's Petra?" James asked. "A friend," Georgia answered. "Georgia who's this?" Nicaraga asked. "Nicaraga, everyone this ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Oh no," Scipio says, "they know you're here now! Run!" "We are running!" "Crap they're gaining on us!" Scipio hits the wall and the floor opens up again. Alice falls ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Those Who Mark in Library Books

    I am at the library all the time! Its air conditioned, has a nice collection of Jane Austin, and a YA room with computers. They're also very friendly and are ...

    Jun 17, 2007


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia