User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    James carefully set Georgia down and teleported back. There was nobody in the area this time, and Lethero's sword was in the open. Carefully he went over and picked it ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen of course, if you use the sword against someone they're like dead, but you write some nasty lies they're embarresed for the rest of their lives.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "A sword is easily replaced," James said still holding Georgia. "What happened?" Lethero said. "She got shot teleporting you out, she'll be fine though, she always is."

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    "How easily could we get a private plane?" Sapphire asked. Cole pulled out his wallet, "pretty easily." "Oh my god!" Sapphire suddenly remembered, "my grandparents are going to kill me!" ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "I guess I'm stuck here for another twelve hours now, Gared's not going to sleep around me anymore." "Not a chance in hell." "So there's not even the possibility of ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "How far away is the hanger?" Rick asks. "Um... not very far," Scipio says. "But they are twice as fast as us, there's no way we can out run them." ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((That was kind of confusing explainage please))

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    James took Georgia and carried her along with them. "She'll be fine," he assured, "she's taken worse hits than this. I've seen it." "Are you sure?" "Positive."

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James stayed hidden behind a rock, they turned into a flee and crawled as fast as they could into the middle of the circle. They turned into morats ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "If they're after you theres no way you're gonna go in there," Eryc decared. "I am too." "No you're not," Ishtar said.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "Yeah," Gonzo said and leaned over to Coden, "should I be worried or is this what she's always like?" "Yeah." "Okay." "How are we gonna make the school go KABOOM?" ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia and James backed off, this seemed like a private matter. Georgia went over to Dresko and helped him get Lethero into a sitting position. "Lethero Dresko's right, you're not ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you find it harder to read...

    I read whatever whenever and it doesn't matter what I'm writing. I'm currently writing a story about three witches and their romantic adventures and I'm reading a Jane austin.

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "I'm going in," Ishtar declared. "Then I'm going in too." "Now we all can't just go in," Eryc said, "Ishtar and I have some weight there I hope." "I'm not ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily finally felt safe enough to sleep, she laid down on the matress and closed her eyes. She was asleep almost immeadiatly. But even though she felt safe, she dreamed ...

    Jun 18, 2007


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind