User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    She didn't meet him in her dream this time, she was in her apartment and he called her. "Hello?" she said hesintantly. "Hello my dear Emily," he replied, "you survived ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    She figured it out, nothing I could really do without lying to her. I understand she's not making a big deal out of it is she? I told her not ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Scipio sat in his seat looking very smug, "Scipio what just happened?" "Um... I can do that to anything but humans, or primates." "What?" "I can turn almost anything to ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily followed Alles and Ileria doing her best to stay vertical. Why was she so tired? She had pulled all nighters before and not be tired at all the day. ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Greg taking on the protectiveness of a future dad and loving husband pulled Sara away and put the fire out with Alexx. He ignored the annoyed glares coming out of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice stayed hidden in her seat, her sword drawn, if she was able to see the damn things now she could get a swing at him in. "Alice stay there!" ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily swallowed hard, "I'm ready." She walked in ahead of Alles and Ileria following Cheri. "She's not all that bright is she?" "She's just tired," Alles defended. Up ahead Emily ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Should we tell her now? Sara thought to Greg. After the party, this is her son's birthday. good idea. Of course it's a good idea. Hey I've been meaning to ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice leans against the wall breathing deeply, Roya on her right and Rick on her left. Scipio was hugging Heather like a big brother would. "Guys this is my brother, ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Cheri was poking Emily in the ribs repetitidly. "Cheri stop poking her," Alles scolded. "She's keeping me awake," Emily said. "And it's fun." "Stop poking her, we're moving again." "Thank ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: A creativity test.

    I wake up in the morning, was it morning? I don't remember. OO food!!! I eat my fish food, it tastes like chicken. Anyways, oo people day! I bet they're ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((Hmm... maybe we could ignore mad's post? [sorry mad but your post like confused the hell outta us.]))

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Adventures Promotional Pictures

    that dude looks funny, but as in the new swords the last one is best. pick that one.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    "I really hate guns," Georgia said as she walked. "I know the feeling, but don't expect me to put this thing down." "OKay i don't like guns pointed at me." ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((so am I))

    Jun 19, 2007


no i prefer gay chaos
— hop