User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Name:Alania (Ah-la-na) Race: Human Gender:Female Appearence:Tall, skinny, bony face, pale complextion, blond hair, blue eyes, always wears an old fashioned full skirt with a v-neck long sleeved shirt

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    Elizabeth took the oppertunity to try to sneak away, but just as she got to the door she was met by Gared, "Gared come on." "No." He turned her around ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "I think we can tell the difference, remember the tatoo on her hand?" Sara said. ( This thing>> ) "And Greg can definantly tell what my kiss is like." She ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Adventures Promotional Pictures

    Adam that is sooo much better, there is no color confusion, its supposed to be purple right? (ha ha i'm evil) Anyways its so much better. But the dude's eyes ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia calmed down and stood up, she grabbed the gun and swung it around her. She felt rather foolish, a girl in a midevil dress with a gun. She realized ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Kitty the characters are based on us, we're the characters, but the characters around us aren't, just for future refrence. Alice! Jay's voice rings through her head and she wakes ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We'll tell you, but if they're trying to kill you would they tell you? No, they wouldn't, they would kill you immeadiatly and go on with their lives." "So you're ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    "Why are you here to begin with?" Gared demanded. "I wanted to make sure the girl was alright," she responded. "Then why didn't you show yourself?" "If you saw your ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice didn't like lying to bella but if she told the truth there would defiently be an all night buddy session, and if Alice was going to help Jay she ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia crossed her arms and turned away from them, "why aren't you going? you're allowed to." she was really ticked off. "I'm not-" "They're going to need help, go help ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "Emily," Rick said, "next time you wake up you'll be able to make it to the realm of the elves without falling asleep." "When am I going to wake up?" ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Catalinia explained what she found in a more serious tone. "Well we've got to help them!" Georgia declared. "You're not going anywhere," Lethero instructed. "Come on Lethero, I can handle ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice tosses and turns trying to get Jay to shut up, she's going to help him. Jay if I don't sleep I can't help you. Sorry sorry I'm gone. Jay's ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Greg looked at her in the duh way, "You should know why." "You're just over protective, Greg." "Well why shouldn't I be?" He took his arm and put it around ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice gave Scipio back his jacket and went to her room, she was still really tired. She hit her sheets and fell asleep almost immeadiatly. Alice! a voice says in ...

    Jun 19, 2007


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart