-
Re: Wars of the races
"Hello Tera," Ariana said, "I take it you overheard our conversation?" "Of course you were raising your voice, and if I were you I wouldn't do that anymore." "Well shapeshifter," ...
Jun 22, 2007 -
Re: Crap
I missed one letter anyways \m/ >.< \m/ Rock on world.
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Crap
Its an acrostic poem entitled "crap" about music Country Rap Acoustic Pop Together they spell crap, and the few left off either didn't fit or aren't crap, and Rock defiently ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Rate the random thought above you
7/10 she's awesome rock is the best, everything else is crap.
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Alice wakes up and wonders yet again where the hell she is, she wanders onto the bridge. "Adrian?" She asked, seeing his shadowed figure, "what the hell happened?" "The macheine ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
"I'd ask him, its his name." She leaned back feeling a little more comfortable, "he's always had it." "So you didn't pick his name?" "Nope, and I didn't have him ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Wars of the races
"Unless she beholds some unknown power that we're not aware of," Ariana turned around to face her, she certiantly was well endoued, and her close did nothing to hide it. ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Dragon Riders
Alania sat down and crossed her legs, she felt very alone. She always did when Namarhie wasn't around, even if she was in some strange person's giant tree house with ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
Rick took Emily to a small house just outside of the traps, he set her down. Her steps were wobbled so he picked her up again. **sorry its so short ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
Twenty minutes later "Are you sure you want to try this?" "Positive." "I'm going to pull you out in an hour." "Sounds good." Alice laid down on a table and ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
After sitting on the bench for the longest time she really wanted to talk to Greg, she let down her mental blocks. Greg, honey I'm sorry. Sara?! Is it you ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: You Died
The second and third stanzas didn't flow at all, I found it difficult to read, try re-writting that part, because the rest is good.
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story
*You owe it to Greg, he at least deserves to know why you took his child away too.* *I had to* Sara threw up all her mental blocks, which seemed ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title
"Are you tired?" Rick asked her. "Not at all," she bluffed, she was starting to feel tired. "Yes you are." She got more and more tired everytime she breathed, "okay ...
Jun 21, 2007 -
Re: Chat room adventures
"You look like my daughter," he responded, "well you look like what she used to look like." "Really? Did she like to read?" "A lot, in fact that's how she ...
Jun 21, 2007
