User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla This was suddenly an uncomfortable situation. The boys who had come to join us still looked at me expectantly, but what they were expecting...I didn't know. So I did ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Into the Male mind...

    Does it escape any other female writers? You need to write a scene about a guy hanging out with his friends but have no idea what really goes on there? ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I grinned, "I think I know how we can fix that." He raised an eyebrow, "really? How?" I pressed my lips to his. When we parted I looked over ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "Sounds fun." I grinned. We locked up the trailer and made our way down to the small little pond. Still fully clothed I dove in head first.

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla After we finished eating we got back in the cab of the truck and continued driving. We made better time than we had thought we would. We made it ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla "How about...I make lunch today?" He kissed my hair, "sounds good to me." We stopped the truck and took a moment to plug everything in and turn it all ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled and yawned, "I hope nothing makes you test that." I fell asleep in his arms again. The next day we mananged to cross two state borders and ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We climbed down off of the trailer and switched to inside. I curled up next to him on the bed. He was a better blanket than the actual comforter ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    The pregnancy didn't really turn me just disturbed me a LOT. I did like how Edward fainted though, that made me laugh.

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled, "why don't we do that then?" We climbed up onto the top of the trailer and just stared at the sky. I felt all but swallowed up ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled slyly, "girls would be all over you. We won't stay long." We finished our lunch and packed everything back up and start driving. It was ten when ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I laughed too, wholeheartedly. "Wheres the best place to dissappear to?" I mused out loud... "Reno?" I grinned at him, "how about Vegas?"

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I shrugged, "I just meant somewhere were we weren't expected to be anything." I took another bite of my sandwich. "Where we can be us and nobody else if ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla I smiled at him, and thought a bit. I loved my mom, but I didn't want to be near her. Not when my dad could so easily contact her ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Sybyla We walked away from the counter with our arms around each other, "So I'd been thinking," I began, "maybe once we get far enough away we could stay." I ...

    Aug 6, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb