User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "I-I-I-" she tried to think of a new excuse, but realized she could if she wanted to, but she didn't want to leave again, "if I did it would-" "It ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    When dawn came Ariana was awake fast. She grabbed her bag and weaponry and headed straight to the tavern. Her crystals, fully charged, gave off a small amount of magic, ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice turned to Adrian, "these are my friends." "Oh," his hovering shadow backed off, "you can't have her yet." Alice's face twisted in confusion, "what?" "I'm not letting you go ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Do you have something of his?" Alice suddenly remembered, "yeah," she paused, "the key to his life." She put her hand over her heart, "he sealed it away here long ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Rick gave up just trying to support her and picked her up. "Come on Em, stay awake a little longer for me please." "I'm trying." "As hard as you can?" ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "What do you know about jay?" Alice asks. "I know he loves you more than life itself." "Really?" "That's what he said, but after seeing how beat up you were ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara stood at the shoreline, her anger so strong that even if this didn't work Hannah would die just from her thinking about her. "Hannah!" she screamed as loud as ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Profiles

    I am now filling out my 8th one, i have 32 characters and only 8 get their own pov chapter. That's how I'm separating them, chapter by chapter, anyways I ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crap

    It was just a random thing that I thought up during a chatroom discussion about music, and most of its crap. Acoustic was the only a i could think of ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Are you sure you won't want this back? So far its a really good book," Alice comments as she turns the page. "I've read it before, and once I've read ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily and Rick walked behind Ileria and Alles, Rick's arm around her for steadiness. "Where exactly are we going?" Rick asked. "I'll show you." Next to him Emily yawned, he ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "Alexx?" Sara asked. "Sara? Thank god where are you?" "I don't remember." "Well you better find your way back quick, Greg-" "What happened to Greg?" Her tone panicked. "Um... Hannah ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crap

    Rock is rock so rock rocks my socks man. I love from The mammas and the pappas to joni mitchel to the kidney theives to blue october and back again.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana walked back to her temporairy "home". It was just the place she slept this week. All her stuff was already packed, just some crystals, a brush, another gown, and ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Adrian hands Alice a book. "What's this?" She asks. "The last book my daughter read, the book that killed her." Alice starts to push it back at him. "No," he ...

    Jun 22, 2007


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain