User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Because I am a human, I have more hold in the mortal world than everyone else, there's a better chance they'll listen to him," she pointed at Arias as she ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crap

    I have been to enough dances to know I don't like rap, country... don't make me remember the horrible horrible experience related to country, acoustic is the only a I ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Pain is there to teach us, to make us stronger so we can actually survive life." ~Rory Why are Chinese finger traps so flippin awesome?

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a story about teenagers and drugs for some reason, I doubt that its true but thats what I'm getting. Vampires, and Werewolves, and Dragons, oh crap.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    I woke with a jolt and breathed a sigh of releif, "thank god, it was all a dream."

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Hell...what?" ~Geroge (stupid guy) "The mountians, it gets so hot down here sometimes its nice to freeze my butt off for a little while to fully enjoy it down here." ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crap

    I can stand very few types of pop and country but no rap, if I can't bang my head I can't get into it.

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 ehhhh

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    8/10 funny why is random sometimes enduced?

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "And hasn't that been proven before?" "Several times, I believe." Adrian looked down sadly, "I know she's safer with you, so get her the hell out of here before I ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Climbing. Falling. (Dreams #1)

    Hm... interesting. Knowing fully well that its a fanfic I still have to say this, there's no depth, no offense but I didn't care if you made it up the ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    4/10 didn't really interest me Why get high when there are other ways to acheive a smug sence of superiority? scarcasm... my anti drug.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I'm a cabaptist, my moms a catholic and my dad's a baptist, the two most contradictory cristian religions rolled into me. I'm only baptized in the catholic church though, but ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((This is to put it back on the first page))

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "So he decides to kidnapp you to make him not lonely?" Rick asks trying to shake some unneeded sense into her, "Alice what has he done to you?" "Nothing," she ...

    Jun 22, 2007


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren