User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Alexx stood up, "you two are welcome to crash here if you'd like. We've got an air bed in the closet." *sorry its so short gotta go, darn internet cerfu*

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice screamed as the energy started to hurt, Rick and Scipio tried to pry her away but couldn't. Alice pushed the sword foward again and into Jay. He simply laughed ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily drifted off to sleep, not liking the six eyes watching her as she did so but she did none the less. She didn't really dream, she just saw the ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    A few steps away she felt guilty about pushing matt and turned around to hug him. "So where's Jay again?" She asked sweetly. "In the brig with Adam." "Thank you." ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara giggled, "they should watch more Bond movies." "True, but what if she actually gets Peter back?" "We kill him again, even if he is good, we cannot take the ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love Story In Poem

    T'was very good, except for this one part In a world so cruel, In a world so cold, One girl sits, And cries alone. That part broke beat and rhyming ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    there is no question to answer so heres mine Coke or pepsi? If coke the origional origional or the new origional? Beware of that one, think of the name and ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar looked clevarly evil for a moment, "I have a plan. Keira come here," Ishtar took Keira by the arm and walked her to a closet thing. When Keira realized ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Roya," Alice puts an arm on her shoulder, "I've known Jay is bad news, but we won't have peace with him until this is done." "Um... Alice," Bella whispers into ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Climbing. Falling. (Dreams #1)

    I could'a swore I typed flashfic though. *thinks really hard*

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    Darn I wanted to ask what number we were on in the count down, so I'll just ask what number are we on now?

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crap

    *dies* you don't know what the mammas and the pappas are? they're classic rock from the 60s, the time of the hippies. I've never really been exposed to techno, my ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Even though I love Edward and if he were real I would make him make me a vampire I still have to say this... The love between them seems too ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Seriously who here has read them both? I'll respect your opinion better than someone who's going mainly on the movies (which always do a horrible horrible job no matter what ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like something Dean Koontz would use, I would defiently stop and look at it. Battles for our world

    Jun 23, 2007


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues