User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    "Perfect," Alania said, "we'll have to walk, the woods are too thick for horses, and we need firewood" *thats all i've got*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "I don't think my dragon will like that much though," Ariana smiled. "He's very protective." "I'll talk to him," Snolik said and flew off. "I hope he doesn't make Namarhie ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice slowly woke at the same time Adam did, stuns didn't work so well on demons. "Adam?" Alice asks as she eases her way over to him, "Adam its me, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    **I can't think of anything either, try again!!!**

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Ariana looked around, "Arias you are lucky, you took us closer. We now have time to rest, but not here." "Why not here?" "Because we're surrouned by corpses, that isn't ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 10

    I said and I quote Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:59 am Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The concept- Very good, but since I haven't read the

    Jun 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 10

    The concept- Very good, but since I haven't read the rest of it I have no clue about what's going on. Grammer- "Take me to Semaphore Park," She said, She ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    five stars is a thousand crits right? I've just learned how to use the quote thing so critting is so much easier now, and make it decently legenthed and qualitied.

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    "GREG!!!" Sara shouted as she hit the couch, she chased after Hannah but she was already gone. Infuriated she summoned herself to the elders. Now in the greyish building that ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    I may have spammed, just not on pourpose

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000

    Hey people this is my thousandth post, I am very proud of that because I've never intentionally spammed to get here. :D . Anyways since this is my 1000th post ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A drunken scumbag hero Gregory Keith Kinith

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    "I'm Emily Netcher, I live in a crappy apartment, I'm not a strong witch and I'm not a princess." "Emily," Alles said, "you are a princess, you were born one ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia missed James more than words could express, but she couldn't blame him for leaving her, she had told him to. But that still couldn't take away the sickening feeling ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Thank you adam its all fixed now Greg explained it all to them, and they gave him confused looks. "Why would Hannah want Derby? He was a klutzy ass hole." ...

    Jun 24, 2007


Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss