User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice sensed the termoil that Adam held, she would ask him about it later, one on one. But for now she went over and gave him a big hug. "Glad ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dinner For Two

    tighter Should be tighten. Thats the only problem I could find with this, and I have a good eye for these kind of things. That doesn't seem like a seven ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((keeping this on the first page is easier when other people post too))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "If you get your freedom I expect you to help us excape as well." "Why would you want to really?" another man asked, (pick someone I don't know.) "Why do ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Party numnut"~~Rory "Watching Rory make a world class ass of herself at the party" ~~AJ "Sitting at home reading, I don't get out much." ~~Sara. Mine? Yours? Or is it ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Silly--HEAVILY EDITED

    ...*Disclamer* These are all my opinions I am not an expert so this may sound weird (if thats the case just ignore it) and I haven't read any of the ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    um... killing that- no, that wasn't that bad maybe... no that wasn't that bad either oh wait now I know, when I couldn't kill that vampire~~~Rory When that stain wouldn't ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Fantasy hero lady Lorelei Marie Glent (aka Rory mg."

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "We are not going to kill the mutants, Eryc that would be killing our family!" Ishtar pleaded, "we just have to find out what they want and how to give ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Angel Reborn

    *Disclamer* These are all my opinions I am not an expert so this may sound weird (if thats the case just ignore it) and I haven't read any of the ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia couldn't sleep, she hadn't been able to for quite some time. But tonight was especially gruesome, frusturated she decided to walk. Her skirt snagged a couple times but she ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "Partly to make it so you couldn't follow us when we left, and partly to get you to stop argueing." Keira glared at her, "I don't like you." "Ditto darling, ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    The Ancients scoffed and waved her away, she reappeared in the stone room. "Hannah," Sara said, temporarially destracting her from the ritual. ***for some reason I can't focus today, it ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *oops wrong name tis supposed to be alania*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "If you are going to make sure she doesn't follow let her out, thats the only reason she's in there." *dern writers block*

    Jun 25, 2007


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain