User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    I believe in ghosts, I'm even tempted to kill the ghosts in my basement (redundant I know) they like to flick the lights on and off all night and its ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Once again you can't say it out loud making it even funnier 8/10

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 funny

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "He made me promise to go on with what we were doing, if he comes back I'll gladly give him back the captiancy, as I assume any of you would. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    ((I need a better post than that to go off of, but it made me laugh though))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I know its hypocritical but I'm having writers block, so if i don't post don't freak out on me okay?))

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Color My World -Chapter Two

    [quote]outside, but to those involved band is life.[quote] Unfinished thought. Whoever your character is, I sympathize with them, I am in band myself and it would kill me to have ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    Emily floated in a vast blackness and stars. She could feel the power pulsing through her, such power should have hurt, but it didn't. It actually felt good, calming even. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice ran to the take off point, "adam," she whispered to herself, "you better come back, I'll get this crew into so much trouble." She turned around and straightened her ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Spill

    Say what? I have a largeish vocabulary but... what was that? I have no idea what more than half of that was! *Pulls hood over face in frustration*

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 she looks like she was just kissed

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of Suicide

    Okay Snoink once again you've made me smile, but thats not good today (my face is sunburned) I couldn't stop laughing when I read this, it just sounds like one ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice followed Adam up the elevator alone. She walks up to his room and knocks on the door. "Adam? Are you decent?" "Yeah." Alice opens the door and walks in. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Temporal

    Strangely I found nothing wrong with the prolouge. applying pressure to some unmentionable areas. I just love that. “The profile was right, but you’re a lot hotter in person,” that ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dancing Fairy

    Of course its the place for this. (the picture) It is missing a face, but thats always the hardest part of drawing. She needs color, but color tends to ruin ...

    Jun 25, 2007


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady