User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    Okay I give up. *Sighs* *Walks away from the thread* *Vows never to return*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    ok I get it SPEW is just one of those things that you have to be in to understand, or its just a sick joke and really doesn't exist. (Sounds ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Thanks Adam, all fixed :D

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why you should love SPEW...

    So what is SPEW exactly?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    Again I ask what is Ccf?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Titles

    What are your titles? Do they fit your story right away or do they not make sense until the end? Would they catch someone's eye? Or are they just another ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Sour

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Chapter one: How I met her Ayden's prospective When I saw her, sitting on a bench close to the cafe I was currently sitting in, there was no question to ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10 funny

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Ch.1, The Dream

    dream.This dream you need a space there. and again too short, if you're trying to make it easy for us to read, don't. Post you whole chapter, or half your ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Waiting In Between, Prouloge

    Only one sentence didn't start with "she" it made me wince. (sorry it did). Its also rather short for a prologue, so I didn't get what was going on. But ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "My parents won't believe you have me against my will, we'll have to figure something else out." "Like what?" "Turn your freedom into a reward, not a ransom. If they ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    Alania woke in a comfortable bed. The room was flooded with light, where was everyone else? Where was she? Where were her weapons? How did she get wherever she was? ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Why You Should Love CCF

    So what is Ccf?

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you believe??

    basement lights sorry, we're never down there when they do it but you can hear the distinct click of the light switch going up and down up and down at ...

    Jun 25, 2007


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken