User avatar

Alice

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Oh jebus, thanks Dynamo I totally forgot to do that!!! *rushes to edit*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketches a la Harley!

    Those are cool. *is all she has to say*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    I need critiques

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twisted discussion

    Ok seeing as we just had a minor problem in the planning of the storybook I've decided to make a discussion thread about it, here we can make plans and ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    **Hey you guys I'm gonna create a thread that we can talk about this in, anyways I'm going to finish my thoughts** "Hello my dear sister." "Stop calling me your ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something totally screwed up, without a title

    The magic around Emily dissappeared, it was all in her. It had taken a long time, but if it hadn't happened like that it would probably been more painful than ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    "You're right," Ishtar said, "I don't understand. I don't understand how you could be so heartless!" Eryc snorted, "this from a vampire." "You forget Eryc, I have never killed out ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice walked into the control room and shut the door. No wonder Adam loved this room so much, nobody ever came in here, they were always afraid that they'd push ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wars of the races

    *Wth? Firestalker-not cool, writersblock-worse*

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Anger flared in Ishtar, "Eryc we don't know if they are a threat yet! Maybe they aren't! We can't just go in there with the audasity to assume that they ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    6/10

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 kinda cool

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Killing vampires" Rory "Stopping my wife from killing herself by killing vampires" Greg (Rory's husband) "Cliff diving" James Vampires? Werewolves? or dragons?

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Crying fariy

    This one's hard to see, and she doesn't really look like she's crying, it looks like she just ran through a bush or something, but not that she's crying. It ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice walks into her room and plops onto the bed, two more hours until the repairs were done. "Oh my god!" she realized and sat straight up. She needed to ...

    Jun 26, 2007


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather