User avatar

Alice

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Thanks peps, but could somebody move it to Fantasy fiction? I've got chapter two but thats fantasy fiction and I'd like to have these in the same fourm.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Info dumping, we've all done it at one point right? Well if you do it more than you should this is defiently for you. This just came off of the ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice went back into the control room to excape from the evil glares of the others. Nutty had been saying that a lot, but everyone was making her out to ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 eh? (She's Jessie from The Queen of the Damned)

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 top hats are awesome!!!!! *steals top hat*

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    This has no relevance to the current plot but I had to type it before I forgot. Me and Rick compared each of us (the living characters not the np ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    author13 wrote: Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago. Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Old times with old love

    This wasn't a fantasy when I thought of it, except for the fact that my character gets sent back to Victorian times, but now eh... I don't care. The same ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Alright I like decided on the offical plot to this so could somebody who can do that move it to Fantasy fiction please?

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Georgia didn't bother to go down when Taylena and Athen left. She figured they would eventually. She laid back against the hill. There was a rumble and something came over ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Something, I don't know.

    Ishtar smiled, Eryc seemed fond of this girl and her losing his trust would be horrible for him. He wouldn't do it now. "So that means I get to go ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: help me out

    *tis hard for me to post with what you're doing so yeah, I would if i could but I cant so yeah you get the idea*

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania smiled and put her hands up, "I do my best." *I can't think of anything else*

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    "Namarahie doesn't snore," Alania chuckled, "but he does have a habit of waking up and forgetting where he is. And when he's confused he's not a happy camper." "How do ...

    Jun 26, 2007


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater