-
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
Claire Jones, Venice Italy, October 14th She tossed Eric the sterss ball, "You need this more than I do." "How can you be so calm about this?" "I'm not calm, ...
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
7/10 amusing cept you're not THAT demonic dear ^_^
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
(Sorry I have no idea how to bring myself in >.< a little help?)
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "We'll need to go to the store tonight," I grimanced, "we have nothing for dinner." He grimanced too. "We'll make do with donuts or something tonight, there was a ...
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla I wasn't convinced. "If it bruises-" He kissed me to stop my worring. "If it bruises you'll just have to kiss it and make it better won't you?" I ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: A Different Kind of Storybook
Claire Jones, Venice Italy, October 14th 2008 I sat in my office playing with the stressball. "Oi Vey," I muttered to myself. I missed my old home in America today. ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Kaleb towed me along easily, but my feet were numb I could barely feel them move across the ground. Holy crap, I had never seen anyone get in a ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla Marshal glared at Kaleb and took another step foward, he took his eyes off of him and looked at me. "Why don't you leave this prick and come have ...
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
(Haha I see her and Gregory together?)
Aug 9, 2008 -
Re: Where do you write?
If I have my notebook I can write. Even while I'm walking.
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: School For Magical Creatures
Name: Rose Age: 15 (sophmore) Race: Fairy Apperance: Floor legth black hair, purple eyes, pale skin, and pale purple wings. Personality: Shy and introverted, but once you get her passed ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
It's not overdrematic, its art . And the result of boredom.
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Sybyla "Its Saturday, we ain't got school dummy." Marshal slowly eased his way closer and closer towards us, the others flanking him. I felt a little nervous. Marshal was now ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
You look REALLY angry there man!
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Into the Male mind...
It's not the annoying sterotypes that I'm having trouble with, it's behavior NOT like my friends (who are...very strange). Behavior like jocks and such is what I'm having trouble with, ...
Aug 8, 2008
