User avatar

Alice

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Chapter two: Jacob with Johns Volvo Vivian's prospective I ran until he had to have been out of breath, humans always did before me. The buildings had changed from the ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    You made a mistake when you went and saw that movie Gen, you should never go into a movie theater and expect a movie to do the book any justice. ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    For me, it all started with a drawing of a dragon, which moved to a drawing of a girl, which moved to a name, which moved to a plot, and ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((I'm half dead numnut))

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Griffin University

    ((Then actually post on the story numnut))

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ....Not quite sure, yet.

    Alright taking on the qualities of my English teacher I will now scold you like she would scold us. Don't use the word you outside of dialog!!! Second person tends ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Oh yeah when and if you read chapter two (which I'll be posting later) it will be from the girls point of view.

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Apon going through my mp3 player i've found more... HAte me~Blue october Into the ocean~Blue october Teenagers~My chemical romance You and me~Lifehouse all in all~ Lifehouse I'm not okay~my chemical ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 the first part salvaged it

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    TPBM Has glasses

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    3 weeks she sleeps ~blue october sound of pulling heaven down ~blue october Big yellow taxi ~Joni Mitchelle A couple of disney songs that I refuse to say.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Thank you Claud

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (((Back to the first page, but i still can't think of anything darchoco's turn)))

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 thats so flippin awesome I want it on a t-shirt!!!

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Alania had fallen asleep on the sofa. BUt she was still able to hear Reskid and Snolik talking. When Reskid walked by she stopped him, "I heard what you and ...

    Jun 27, 2007


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor