User avatar

Alice

  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    well somewhat, i'm taller than my mom TPBM loves CSI

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1/10 i'm compleatly confused

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Nothing," she fibbed, and took a gummy bear out of the bag. Maybe sugar would make her feel better. "Something is bugging you," Rick said. "It's nothing really." "You're just ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    "Lets do what we were supposed to do," Adam suggests. "I second that," Alice says happily, hoping that everything would go back to normal now that Adam was back. But ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now you have to go to a year round school. I wish I had eight dollars

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wine

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I have never read a book I didn't like except for Of Mice and Men and Tricksters Choice I only finished Of Mice and Men because I had to for ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    I re-wrote their convo, it should make a little more sense now. :D

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 just cuz

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Info-dumping

    Info-dumping is when you take a paragraph and two and flood it with information about a certian place and or person, it serves no other relevence to the story than ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    When I remember to :D TPBM is a hopeless romantic

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 stupidly funny

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Ok I'm going to finish now* "Should I trust you?" he asked, kneeling down to be level with her. "Well I am helping you become free, and as long as ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Blood and Chocolate

    Blood and chocolate doesn't have a plot for a movie, and I admit as well, if I had to chose, I'd pick the movie. They picked really cute actors, and ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice set the ship down next to the gate just as it opened and Adam walked out. "Oh thank god," she breathed and lowered the gate. "Hey adam!" she shouts. ...

    Jun 28, 2007


When one door closes, another one opens. If not, just take out your jackhammer and break through that wall.
— Toast F. Krestvwich