User avatar

Alice

  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice laughed and went to the door, "its not you nutty." "Really? Then what is it?" "Nothing." "You're lying." "No I'm not. Gummy worm?" Alice pulls out a bag of ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

    Sara collapsed to the floor gasping. What the hell had just happened? Had Greg really just tried to kill her? "Sara!" Alexx said and rushed over to her. "What happened?" ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some more comicness...

    They need color, and then they would really be like a real comic book/stip/picture.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Andy

    Needs ears, finish coloring, and put it on paper that doesn't have the pretty blue lines :D. That looks like one of the things I draw at school in an ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Worlds Of Wonder

    Wow the first one's really impressive, the next ones look like the computer didn't take well when you scanned them. But they're cool none the less! Do you actually have ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Stickmen!

    Um... question: Did you by chance discover a computer program that caused you to change the back rounds and stuff? Anyways Number six is my fave!

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    The head is a little bit streched sideways, but he is ugly and creepy. (That face may fuel my night mares for a while)

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kid Fariy

    Very cool, but may I say that its kind of out of porportion? The chest/body is way too long for a kid.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 very clever

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Love to, and can TPBM likes my signature =D

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    Alice decided her station was her room, she didn't really have anything to do other than stay out of the way. She knew everyone wasn't mad at her, they just ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers

    (I'm probably a little late but i'm joinin anyways) Name: Ninen Female 16 attempted sucide at 13 14 15 16 talks to herself Reads constantly Very anti social blond and ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Northanger Abbey is the only Jane Austen book I love! I had a copy but it got thrown away =[ How can it be the Only one? I mean she's ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 top hats are just awesome like that.

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me

    Only cuz I read a book about a really hott dude and his pet cobra. TPBM thinks anyone who can stand talking to them for more than 20 minutes is ...

    Jun 29, 2007


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality